Monday, August 8, 2011

Personal Space in the park :)

Just back from our late afternoon trip to the park. Ben decided to adjust all the kids trousers as they were going up the slide :) Standing at the bottom he diligently made sure that everyones trousers were laying flat on the backs of their shoes!

I distracted him away to the swings before anyone got too upset about it :)

It's funny how important these aesthetic things are to him when he will happily run around with tomato sauce all over his face!

Jade was in the playroom this morning and did a great job of getting some wee in the toilet, think he is getting more comfortable with the toilet in the playroom now so fingers crossed we will see some more progress.

I tried my 'where shall I tickle' game today. I've drawn (really badly) a picture of a boy and put arrows to places to tickle like hand belly etc. The game is to point to where he wants me to tickle. Didn't go down a storm and he didn't play it but let me have the picture and let me point to the places a couple of times before he said back and pointed to the shelf.

Will try again tomorrow - adjustments might be to weave it in instead of initiating it !! Will let you know :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment