Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Noticing the trees

Noticing the trees was an amazing moment in the park at the weekend. Ben walked up to a tree stroked it, looked at me and said 'tree.' I was so amazed and grateful that he had taken an interest in them and startled that he knew what they were called. I know that sounds silly but he doesn't look as if he is taking any notice of me when I talk most of the time, so for him to have learnt the name for a tree and to want to share that with me is awesome :)

We have been going for walks without the big pram as well this weekend, Ben has found great ways to relax when he gets tired, like sitting on the floor and even riding on grandmas trolley.

He is really enjoying his playroom at the moment and enjoying it when his volunteers come to play. He is so excited now in the mornings when someone comes he runs upstairs with a big grin on his face and says things like 'great look' and 'well done Ben' It's so cute that he appreciates our praise so much hes started to give it back to us.

Looking forward to Sarah Dargue coming next week to help us with our feedback and training. Sure Ben will love her as well.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment